Inner Relm Wetsuits & Surfwear Warranty
Under our warranty guidelines, Inner Relm will repair/replace/provide Inner Relm online credit (under Inner Relm sole discretion) for the item if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Our warranty only applies to Neoprene Wetsuits purchased directly from innerrelm.com together with a receipt of purchase. Without limitation to this, our warranty does not apply to products purchased from non-authorised retailers. Inner Relm Wetsuits & surfwear is the only party authorised to determine warranty eligibility. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement.
The Warranty - Neoprene Items
- 6 month warranty on all stitching from the purchase date
- 6 month warranty on materials from the purchase date
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship
- Damage caused by improper handling, or storage, extended or excessive exposure to the sunlight or failure to follow the washing instructions provided.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Products on sale or any other other discounted items.
- Products considered samples, promotional second hand or seconds (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches, fin cuts and fading.
- Tears caused by force (i.e overstretching fabric seems, finger or heel gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit).
- Alterations or repairs performed by any party other than a party authorized by Inner Relm.
- Drying the product in direct sunlight and/or using a hair dryer.
- Improper fit caused by purchasing incorrect size.
- Improper handling and/or storage such as storing it wet.
- Failure to follow Product Care Information.
- Warranty claim requests without any valid proof of purchase
Non-Neoprene items do not carry a warranty period. Inner Relm does not take any liability for items that do not meet the warranty guidelines.
Using the warranty
Send email to us at email@example.com with photos of fault, proof of purchase, purchase date and a description of fault. We will respond to you as soon as possible with return address and posting instructions if the item is deemed eligible for repair or replacement.
It is important to note that some of the colours can vary slightly in real life compared to the photos. We shoot a lot of the photos on film so lighting can have an effect on the way the colour appears in the photos compare to when they are delivered.